Scarlett Johansson — who recently broke up with her husband of just a couple of years, Ryan Reynolds — is denying allegations that she is going out with Jason Sudeikis, who stars in NBC’s Saturday Night Live. The rep of the star has denied the rumor that Scarlett was on a double date with Will Forte and Sudeikis. As it has turned out, Scarlett is not going out with anyone and still remains single. Scarlett’s rep told Celebuzz that the party that Scarlett attended with the pair was just a friendly outing and there was nothing else attached to it.
The rep told Celebuzz that, “The part they chose not to run was this: ‘Scarlett is not dating Jason nor is she dating anyone for that matter. It was just a friendly outing amongst friends.” The star and her husband, Ryan Reynolds, announced at the end of last year that they are getting divorced.
It was not readily known whether Scarlett was moving out with anyone but now that the rep has cleared the air, any debate on whether she is going out with another man can rest now. Those that are waiting to see the next man in Scarlett’s life will now have to wait quite a bit.